There are jobs and then there are careers; the chance to do the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful. The opportunity to challenge yourself and incorporate your knowledge and skills to build something that will impact your city. The prospect of being surrounded by smart, ambitious, supportive, motivated people…that’s the kind of work you can expect to do at BCA. Sound appealing? Come join us.
PROFESSIONAL CIVIL ENGINEER/PROJECT MANAGER – responsibilities include managing site development and infrastructure design including budget and scheduling management while coordinating with clients, governing agencies and design staff to obtain project goals.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Active P.E. registration with the State of Tennessee
- 2+ years’ experience in land planning and commercial site design
- Skilled in AutoCad software (knowledge of Autodesk Civil 3D preferred)
- Registered LEED AP a plus
- Self-motivated, team-oriented with excellent communication skills and strong project management skills
- Competitive salary with an exceptional incentive-based bonus program for ALL employees.
- Company pays 100% of employee premiums for Medical, Dental, Life, and Long-Term Disability policies.
- Company pays 50% of the dependent premiums for our employees’ family for Medical insurance.
- 401k retirement plan with a ROTH component. Company match 100% up to 4% of salary per pay period.
- AFLAC supplemental policies available to employees.
- Vision insurance through Blue Cross/Blue Shield available to employees.
- Maintenance of professional certifications, continuing education, training and development, and professional memberships.
- Company-paid professional privilege taxes, license renewals and continuing education fees